Nevada State and Local Government| Local City and State Resources | Statewide Offices | Legislative Branch | Judicial Branch | Executive Branch | Boards and Commissions | Regional | County | City | Town | Other | Libraries |
- Department of Administration: Purchasing Division
- Department of Business and Industry
- Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation
- Department of Cultural Affairs
- Public Employees Retirement System
- State Library and Archives
- Department of Education
- Department of Conservation and Natural Resources
- Department of Administration
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Motor Vehicles
- Nevada Military Department
- Department of Personnel
- Department of Taxation
- Department of Transportation
- Department of Corrections
- Department of Human Resources
- Office of Veterans Services
- Division of Minerals
- Division of State Parks
- Department of Emergency Management
- Nevada Commission on Economic Development
- Nevada Commission on Tourism
- Nevada Gaming Commission / State Gaming Control Board
- Nevada State Council on the Arts
- Public Utilities Commission
- Colorado River Commission
- Carson City
- Las Vegas
- North Las Vegas
- West Wendover
Survey ranks Las Vegas as BEST place to buy a home
With prices at 20-year lows, Las Vegas ranks as the best city in the country to buy a home instead of renting, a survey by San Francisco-based Trulia.com real estate listing service shows.
Prices very soft, but the activity is very strong - We generally place over 200 properties a day under contract.
NEED DOWNPAYMENT ASSISTANCE?
Several programs are available to provide money for your Down Payment and Closing costs. Some you have to pay back, some you don't!
Please give me a call
I want to BE YOUR REALTOR!